The MOOER ‘Red Truck’ is an all in one solution for the professional guitarist on the go. Following diligent research we’ve integrated a combination of the most commonly used and desirable effects pedals into one, simple to use, floor unit.
The all analogue Boost, Overdrive and distortion circuits provide lush warm tones. A fully comprehensive collection of high quality digital effects including Modulations, Delays and Reverbs with Tap tempo control provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage.
A built in parallel effects loop makes it easy to use with your favorite stompboxes or connect to your favorite amplifiers using the 4 cable method. The Red Truck has stereo outputs and a dedicated Mixer output with speaker simulation for direct connection to your favorite mixing board or audio interface. All the parameters and functions are laid out in front of you just like a traditional pedalboard. Easy to view and adjust on the fly.
The Red Truck is compact and easy to transport with the tidy soft-case we have included in the box. No matter where in the world you are going to play and what you need to connect to you can always take a fully professional pedal effects rig with you with ease.
- 55 high quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rdparty IR
- 70 high quality effects. Including Compressors, drives, noise gates, eqs, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms.
- Store and recall up to 200 Presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for PC editing and direct audio recording to computer
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
MOOER STUDIO EDITOR:
Download the MOOER STUDIO software from our Downloads & Firmware” page on the MOOERAUDIO website.
- After installation, connect your device to the computer using a USB cable
- Open the MOOER STUDIO software and select _Search Device”
- Select your device from the drop-down menu
- Select Open Device”
- Connect your GE200 to the computer using a USB cable
- Press and hold the far left footswitch (Preset down) and power on the GE200 This will boot GE200 into Update Mode”
- Open the MOOER STUDIO software
- Press the Search Device” button and then select GE200 UPDATE” from the Device drop down menu
- Press the Update” button and wait for the update to complete
- NO.of Effect Types:151
- Preset :200
- Input:1/4” mono audio jack
- Output:1/4” mono audio jack
- AUX IN:1/8” stereo audio jack
- Headphone out:1/8” stereo audio jack
- EXP2:1/4” stereo jack cable
- Dimensions:297mm X 145.5 mm X 45.5 mm
- Accessories:Owners Manual, AC adapter 9V DC, USB CABLE