- DCIN: Connect a DC 9V 300mA centre pin negative power supply
- INPUT: Connect your instrument directly or the output of your pre, pre-amp effects like Overdrive, distortion, etc.
- OUTPUT: Connect to a power amp or your amplifiers effects return.(Highly recommend using a tube amplifier)
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes
Note: You can connect your “fx loop” effects, like modulation and time based effects, in between the MOOER preamps output and the input of the power amp (fx return)
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Cali MK 3 – Californian session combo
Modes：Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
Input：1/4” mono audio jack.（Impedance: 1 meg Ohms）
Output：1/4” mono audio jack（Impedance: 100 Ohms）
Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative.（Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.）
Dimensions:93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)