The Ashdown OrignAL-500H Head is a super-compact bass amplifier head loaded with 500 watts of power for an extreme bass rumbling.
Like its smaller brother the OriginAL-300H, the OriginAL-500H is stripped back, lightweight and portable, all encompassed in a super small package.
Lots of Power
The Bass Head is ideal for the bassist on the go that wants lots of power squashed into a small unit, and weighing at less than 2.5kg
The 5-Band tonal control is simple, yet effective making dialing in your perfect bass sound easy.
The Ashdown Head also features an XLR DI Output and Effects loop on the front face
Simple Control EQ
The Ashdown OriginAL-500H Head features a 5-band EQ, controlling your ideal bass sound, with bass, middle and treble and a lo-mid and hi-mid placed either side of the middle control offering the player even more control.
A shape button lifts the important frequencies, pushing the bassist’s tone even more.
A DI output on the front lets you reach send a signal out to the desk and the effects loop send and return allows a clear signal path without any interruptions.
Featured on the back is a headphone socket, designed so this amazing gigable bass can function as a home practice amp.
With two 1/4″ Speaker jack sockets with a minimum 4-ohm load means that this little power machine can be used with a single 8-ohm cab, a pair of 8-ohm cabs or a single 4-ohm cab.
Durable and Rugged
The Ashdown bass head amp features scuff proof paint over a durable steel and alloy chassis making this compact amp extremely durable and rugged.
With a powerful output, perfect weight, compact size and quality components, the OriginAL is built to last.
Ashdown OrignAL-500H Head Specs:
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack outputs
- High Instrument Input Impedance: 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV – 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance: – 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p – p
- Line Input Impedance: 10k Ohms, input range 300mV – 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Weight (kg/lbs): 2.5/7
- Dimensions(WxDxH): 225mm x 180mm x 78mm