Ashdown OriginAL C210-300, a Lightweight 300w Bass Combo with Kickback Design!
After the huge success of the Ashdown OriginAL series Pre-Amps, the company have now gone that extra step to bring OriginAL fans something extra: introducing the Ashdown OriginAL C210-300 – an Ashdown OriginAL 300 preamp built into its very own 2 x 10″ speaker cab!
Brand New Combo Amp Design
Featuring a simple-yet-powerful 5-band EQ, an easy-to-reach DI output situated on the front panel, independent FX Send and Return, Headphone Out socket, and even a pair of jack speaker outputs with a minimum 4 Ohm load, the OriginAL C210-300 is a rugged go-getter that’s ready for the road straight out of the box!
Either play this amp in the standard upright position, or make use of the wonderful kickback design which helps to increase your high-end clarity. Having the amp in the kickback position ensures that your sound is projected forwards and upwards, giving you the optimal amount of sound dispersion and making it ideal for smaller venues.
- Powerful and lightweight 300 Watt bass combo amp with 2 x 10″ built-in speakers and kickback design
- Ashdown OriginAL Preamp with 3-band EQ and Shape control
- VU meter to help you reach the optimal output level
- Two speaker extension Out sockets with a minimum 4 Ohm load
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 10inch + Horn
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV – 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance – 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p – p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV – 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Headphone Output: Yes, safe for silent practice
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Size (mm): H:460 W:590 D:380
- Weight (kg): 14.5kg (32lbs)