- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- https://prj8.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- https://prj8.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However https://prj8.com(website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- Purposes of collecting personal information will be clearly identified and disclosed to our clients during or before the collection process.
- Personal information of our clients will be used solely for the purposes identified unless consent from concerned client is obtained for other relevant and compatible purposes.
- Retention of our clients’ personal information is limited to the duration and purpose such information is necessary.
- Personal information of our clients will be obtained only through lawful and fair means.
- All data and information will be used according to identified purpose with high level of accuracy. Such will be updated as and when necessary to ensure completeness and correctness.
- Reasonable security is built in place to safeguard our clients’ personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access and use, disclosure, copying and modification
Project Eight is committed to conducting our business in accordance to these policies to ensure the confidentiality of our clients’ personal information and data are well protected and maintained.